1. Upon inspection of the genitalia, the patient was circus size
2. Since the patient cannot get pregnant with her husband, I thought you might like to work her up.
3. The patient is tearful and crying constantly. She also appeared to be depressed.
4. The patient had eggs for breakfast and anorexia for lunch.
5. The patient is numb from her toes down
6. On the second day the arm was better and on the third day it disappeared
7. Between you and I, we ought to be able to get this patient pregnant
8. Both breasts are equal and reactive to light and accommodation.
9. The lab test revealed abnormal lover function
10. The patients has two teenage children, but no other abnormalities
11. The patient had a consultation with Dr. Blank and he feels we should sit on the abdomen, I agree.
12. The pelvic exam will be carried out later on the floor
13. Skin: Somewhat pale, but present
14. Patient was to have a rectal surgery, however, he took a job as a stock broker instead
15. Skin was moist and dry.
16. In the ER the patient was x-rated an sent home
17. The patient’s weight gain was insignificant, with only a 50LB weight gain in the past 2 days
18. Discharge Status: alive but without my permission
19. Patient refused autopsy
20. The patient has been depressed since she began seeing me in 2001
21. Healthy appearing decrepit 80-year-old man, mentally alert, but forgetful.
22. The patient has no previous history of suicides
23. Patient left red blood cells at another hospital
24. Occasional, constant, infrequent headache.
25. I saw your patient today, who is still under our car for physical therapy
26. Rectal exam revealed a normal size thyroid
27. Patient stated that she had been constipated most of her life, until she got divorced
28. Patient was alert, oriented and unresponsive.
29. Patient has chest pain if she lies on her left side for a year.
30. She has no rigor, or shaking chills. But her husband states she was very hot bed last night