I'm a nurse that's married to a nurse and I can tell you that loving a nurse can be challenging at times and i'm sure my husband would say the same thing. But there are some cool things about loving a nurse and here are some of them:
1. Who else is going to encourage and praise you when you pass gas. Heck we have been known to even applaud you.
2. You always have sympathy when you're sick...Just kidding, You're fine, now go to work! When you've seen people who are really sick there's not a lot of patience left for folks who are faking it.
3. You can't gross a nurse out and we talk about some really gross bodily functions during dinner...Yum!
4. We wear cute,short sexy outfits. Well, um, close! How about some sexy scrubs?
5. We're always full of energy, especially after our third-12-hour shift of the week.
6. We know how to throw a great party, complete with great, disgusting stories from work
7. They can teach you all the medical jargon from you favorite TV shows and tell you why the shows are stupid
8.You love someone who saves lives. That's pretty brag worthy!
9. You'll always get the best advice on health, disease prevention and CPR if you ever need it, cause we're so cute we can stop your heart. But don't worry, we're skilled enough to restart it.
10. When we're sick we make excellent patients! Wait, no, I lied, we're actually the patients from hell when we're sick and want everything done our way.
Do you have another reason why it's great to love a nurse? Comment below!