Keep babies away from phone chargers.
A baby was electrocuted recently in the city of Aktau in Kazakhstan.
According to the mother, the baby was playing with the phone charger cord while her mother slept nearby. The wires on the cord were exposed.
When the mother awoke she realized something was horrifically wrong with her daughter when the baby wasn't moving or making noise.
The baby was lying face down. The mother turned the baby over and checked for a pulse and respirations, but sadly found nothing. She wrapped the child in a blanket and rushed her to the emergency room at the local hospital, but it was too late, the baby was dead.
There were burn marks visible on her arm and hand from the electrocution.
According to a friend of the family, the baby "Apparently put it in her mouth and started chewing it."
Police have been notified of the incident.
In Moscow, this year a 14-year old girl was electrocuted while charging her phone near a bath tub. The charger lead fell into the water and she was killed instantly.
let this be a lesson to everyone that chargers and electric cords of any kind should be kept out of the hands of children and away from water.
Please share this post. It could save a baby's life.