1. When you fell off your bike, your mom always reminded you that you'd be okay and that she'd seen worse.
2. Blood doesn't scare you! You never learned to freak out over blood because you're mom took care of your bumps, cuts and bruises so efficiently that you never thought blood was anything to think twice about, let alone be freaked out about it.
3. You know how to deal with your own kids. You heard all your moms nightmare stories about the kid running with scissors and falling on them, the kid that was running in the house and slipped on the kitchen floor and the list goes on FOREVER.
4. You think everyone can call mom for all the answers After all, you call mom every time you have ANYTHING wrong that you think needs medical attention. Isn't that what moms are for?You realized you were wrong about this when you friend asked you if you could call YOUR mom and ask her a medical question. Hmmm! Not every mom is a nurse!
5. You had awesome toys as a kid needle-less syringes, stethoscopes, surgical hats and masks to provide health care for all your sick dolls!
6. Injuries When your friend has an injury you know the old R.I.C.E will work like a charm.
7. Don't all moms give flu shots to their kids?
8. You were a nurse for Halloween at least once.
9. There was always that kid on field day at school or at a basketball game, that got hurt and your mom was the one that stepped in and saved the day, while everyone else panicked.
10. You tried to play "hookie" from school by faking sick, but your mom knew better. She'd ask you a few questions, you always got the answers wrong, and were hurried off to the school bus with a "you'll be fine honey".
11 You don't even remember going to a pediatrician. Your mom took care of your medical needs.
12. You still call your mom whenever you have a medical question for you, your boyfriend or a friend.
13.You got in trouble for talking about gross stuff during lunch at school and you didn't understand why. After all, mom does it all the time.